Monday, March 7, 2016

Some German WW2

Finally finished my Ramsh's Charge box set. Not a bad box set to get some infantry, tanks and transports all at once in PLASTIC!!!
Here is the infantry. Some how I lost a base and have to wait for a replacement to show up. So wasn't able to fully base all of them.
I unfortunately didn't enjoy painting these guys as much as the US infantry I painted earlier.  I had a hard time finally choosing the paints I was going to use as well.
Now for the tanks and Half tracks. I was using an airbrush for the camo. Pretty sure I used the wrong wash as it really made the tanks look dark and dirty. However the airbrush lines were pretty thick as well
Doesn't look very historical accurate also not 100% sure I like how it turned out
They do look pretty good though for a camo woodland look I think.
Close up of the Commanders and infantry in the half tracks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment