Friday, March 6, 2020

See you on the beach

Some D-Day tanks and landing craft. At somepoint I will put on a big D-day battle with all my Flames of war stuff. I am not sure if I have enough of these minis to make it look epic enough yet.

I enjoyed painting these and probably the quickest things I have painted in a while as far as from when I started to when they were completed
Think the commanders that came with the tanks look more like Brits than the US Commanders. Guess they could be either though. I haven't put any decals on them yet for this reason and not sure if I am going to. May just leave them how they are.
Do I need more? More than likely I do...

Now onto the landing craft.



I already had 3 boats painted previously, However I never did paint the infantry for them. Since I was painting these other 3 boats and infantry. Just painted them all together to knock them out.

Always torn on whether I should base tanks on bases or not. So far I have not, and leave them as is for the tabletop. I think I will always question myself on this anytime I paint any vehicle smaller than 28mm

No comments:

Post a Comment