Friday, January 17, 2020

Few things painted up

Another Christmas Gift I painted up. Was a bit late due to unforeseen circumstances in December. Keeping me from finishing

This is a mixture of several brands. Badger games, Mantic and a 3D printed base
Mariachi Band is from Badger games. 
The barrels came from a Terrain Crate from Mantic. Had got in on the kick starter and never used any of it yet. The base I 3D printed myself. The file is from Printable scenery. 
This is the first model I have painted that I made with my resin printer. Not a big fan of his shirt, but wasn't going to spend anymore time on him. 
He does have some big hands though!

Now that I finally got an entry in the painting challenge. Its fully underway for me. Hopefully I can paint up the 500 points I pledged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment